The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has reacted to rumour that its has released the admission cut off for 2019.
The body in its weekly bulletin said the cut off is yet to be release and will hold a policy meeting with universities and other tertiary institutions on Tuesday, to decide the cut-off marks for admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
“A nationally accepted cut-off mark has not been decided. The heads of institutions and other stakeholders will do so at a policy meeting. The board has scheduled the 2019 Policy Meeting for June 11 at Gbongan, Osun State.”
“The clarification became necessary following speculations that the board had already fixed the 2019 UTME cut-off marks”, JAMB said.