I told someone that blogging was a good way to let people know what you do. His response was ‘Abeg, that thing is too tiring. It is a lot of work’
I knew what he was referring to. I immediately told him ‘No, it is not. You can decide to blog once a week, once a month, twice in one week. It is totally up to you’.
That’s what I call blogging for thought leaders. Thought leaders are busy people trying to make a mark in the world so they may not have all the time to sit behind a laptop and blog every single day.
All you have to do is to blog and make sure it is optimised.
One of the easiest ways to establish authority is by creating content. There are various formats of content creation but I suggest you start with writing.
If you are clueless about what to write, you have no worries. One of the ways is to use a tool called answerthepublic.
Answerthepublic gives you ideas on blog topics such that you cannot run out of ideas.
ALSO READ: How To Make Money Online From Blogging
Establishing thought leadership isn’t rocket science. You don’t even have to be the best in the world. You only have to make us stop and listen to you.
In fact, this isn’t stressful. Simply invest your time in content distribution. Almost every top thought leader I know does this.
1) Say you create a very compelling content here on Facebook.
2) Take that content and post it on your blog.
3) Take that content, record it as an audio. Post it on SoundCloud. There you have a podcast.
4) Take that audio, turn it to a video. Either record the visuals or convert the audio to video. Upload it on YouTube.
5) Take that content (text), create a summary and direct your email list to any of the format above.
6) If you have articles on a particular topic, you can use it in your sales funnel.
ONE CONTENT, VARIOUS FORMATS.
This is the once per week method. All you need is 2 hours in a week to achieve this!
You don’t have any excuse!
Is content creation a skill you will like to learn in 2019?