In thinking about the person that interests you, you should make sure that the person has time and energy available for love.
(1) Are not involved in other love relationship.
(2) Have not just recently broken up with someone else.
(3) Are open to be in a relationship with you.
(4) Are free of chemical or psychological addictions (people with addictions to alcohol or other drugs cannot function well in love relationship).
(5) Have time to devote to a relationship.
(6) Have high self-esteem.
(7) Are close to you geographically-they live in your city or state.
(8) Treat others well.
In addition, the person must be compatible with you in terms of social values and beliefs.
You can be friends with people who lack these qualities, but beware of deeper relationship until these problems are resolved.
Also, be sure that you are available for a relationship because if you are too busy to be close to your partner in a relationship, it will lack the time and energy it needs to grow.
By Terfa Naswem