The Senate president, Bukola Saraki, today December 17, affirmed the names of 12 candidates into the National Assembly Service Commission (NASC).
The nominees comprises of:
1. Senator Joy Emordi (Anambra) who is being planned as the chairman
2. Nuhu Musa (Jigawa)
3. Hon Bilyaminu Yusuf Shinkafi (Kebbi)
4. Barrister Femi Agge (Edo)
5. Uthman Olakunle Taofeek (Lagos)
6. Prince Adenekan Olateru-Olagbegi (Ondo)
7. Abdulazeez Sheikh Usman (Kwara)
8. Awalu Aliyu Ohindese (Kogi)
9. Henry Odey Adagba (Ebonyi)
10.Dr. Rufus Omeire (Imo)
11. Hon. Bilyamini Bunbot (Bauchi)
12. Ahmed Ashemi (Borno)
The Senate expressed that in accordance with the arrangements of segments 3 & 4 of the National Assembly commission act, 2000, the names of the candidates will be introduced to President Muhammadu Buhari for proper arrangement.