Relationships do’s and don’ts mean choices you make to attain immediate or long term dating, relationship or marriage success, or consistence failure.
Relationships do’s and don’ts can be understood by looking at relationships based on facts and research results on what works and what does not.
For example, for a relationship to work or fail depends on the choices you make day in day out.
What we discovered is that each day, you, me, and all of us are all faced with making decisions and choices about our love life.
From what we gathered, we know that everyone want wants to be happily in love.
In fact, in a 2006 poll, when people were asked what they wanted the most in a love relationship, most men and women said that they just want a love relationship that will make them happy.
ALSO READ: How to Get a Second Date
That is so very true.
Isn’t it? The Holy Grail that all men and women desperately seek in their life.
Despite the desire to find love, happiness, and joy in our love relationship, our decision-making and choices towards attaining this happiness sometimes say otherwise.
The reality is that almost everyone believes in love and hopes to attain it.
This brings us to the next most important concern, relationship do’s and don’ts.
Relationship do’s and don’ts are things you do to succeed or fail in your love life.
Another way to get this point across is, that relationship do’s and don’ts represent a universal law which, when followed, relationship success is attained.
Refuse to follow it and you will fail no matter how beautiful or handsome, how smart, how educated or how important you feel you are.
This is why even the so-called the most beautiful women and women on magazine covers cannot hold on to their relationship or marriage.
This universal law applies to everyone, including relationship experts.
Here are some examples of relationship don’ts:
- Don’t go into a relationship out of desperation and loneliness.
- Don’t rush into a relationship because your biological clock is running out of time. Research show that most people –particularly women- who settle for the wrong boyfriend or husband, know they are making the wrong choice and yet they go right ahead and the end result the relationship or marriage is often heart break or single parenthood.
- Don’t criticize your significant other. Before you find fault with your significant other, first correct your own faults.
- The top three things that bring most marriages to court are not financial like it used to be. They are sexism, lack of friendship and incompatibility. Don’t be sexist and don’t refuse to make your significant other your best friend. Remember, when something happens to you, he or she will be the first person to be comfort you.
- Don’t have what in Gestalt Therapy is referred to as an “I it” relationship. An “I it” relationship means you are better than your partner. In essence you are the only one that matters in the relationship.
What are relationship do’s?:
- Go into a relationship because the two of you are right for each other.
- Go into a relationship with a person because you genuinely care and love the person because people are looking for authenticity in those they date.
- Have what is referred to as an “I Thou” relationship. “I thou” in Gestalt Therapy means the two of you are one. .
- Support each other and be there for each other.
- For men, make yourself emotionally available.
- For women, respect him.
Relationship do’s and don’ts also means knowing what to do to make your love relationship blossom and bring you what you are looking for: Love and happiness.
There are a number of ways you can bring happiness into your love relationship.
Consider these facts:
People need an incentive more rewarding than sex to commit to a relationship on long term bases.
READ ALSO: 8 Things You Should Keep Doing In Marriage
Human beings are not here to fail at love. Failure is base on your action..
Dating, relationship and marriage success is available to you and everyone.
When you meet someone, confirmation that the two of you are the right match is the only way to guarantee that you have found your Mr. or Mrs. Right.
There is simply no other way.
Even when you have found your Mr. or Mrs. Right, even when you are in a relationship, engaged or married, a PLAN of SUCCESS is needed or you risk losing that love relationship.