Job Vacancies in Corona Schools
The focus of the Corona Schools’ Trust Council is the development of world-class schools. World class in all facets of our operations – curriculum, teaching methodologies, staff quality, libraries, technology, buildings, resources, facilities, management and so on. In order to sustain our mission to deliver world- class education to children inculcate high moral and ethical values as we prepare them for a life of service and fulfillment, we have embarked on a number of school improvement initiatives in recent years.
An International Secondary School in Agbara, Ogun State
Send Applications to: email@example.com
Job: History Teacher(Agbara branch, Ogun State)
1. BACHELORS DEGREE: BSC. / B.A. / B.ED. (Added advantage if from a prestigious university).
2. P.G.D.E. / N.C.E, IGCSC CERTIFIED, SSCE CERTIFIED OR APPROPRIATE EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION IN THE RELEVANT FIELD.
3. MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS TEACHING EXPERIENCE. (Benchmark Schools an added advantage).
4. AGE: (Minimum of 28 and a Maximum of 40 years).
5. COMPLETION OF NYSC.
6. COMPUTER LITERACY.
7. ABILITY TO USE THE SMART BOARD (Added advantage).
8. NELSON HAND WRITING ( Added advantage)