Elite Model Look competition is a prestigious event open to beginners with a professional aim: discovering the new talents who will become the worlds next top models. Supermodels such as Cindy Crawford, Gisele Bundchen, Chika Emmanuella all emerged from this platform.
Elite Model Look Nigeria is a franchise owned by BETH Model Management. They are responsible for the production of the annual Elite Model Look Nigeria competition. The EMLN 2012 winner, 17 year old Moyinoluwa Arowoshola in less than one year has been featured on several fashion platforms such as VOGUE Italia, Vanity Fair Italia, MANGO fashion show, M.A.C Cosmetics, MTN Lagos Fashion and Design Week, Music Meets Runway to mention a few.
Aquafina in conjunction with Elite Model Look Nigeria 2013 will be touring Lagos City this August to embark on the search for the next supermodel. Be on the look out for EMLN Model scouts this month.
Date: Saturday 31st August 2013
Venue: Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos
Time: 11AM – 3PM
- Applicants should be female
- All applicants are expected to come to the venue with two pictures of themselves; a headshot and portrait size picture
- Applicants should come in outfits that would accentuate their figures (Tank tops,black leggings, jeggings or skinny jeans)
- Applicants should come to the casting venue with their natural hair.
- No Makeup, No False Lashes & No weaves allowed.
- If you are under the age of 18, please note that a letter of authorization is required at the casting venue OR a chaperon to accompany you as either a family member or guardian.
At the end of the casting, 50 contestants would be pre-selected and narrowed down to 12 finalists who will go on to participate and compete at the finale in September.
The EMLN 2013 winner will represent Nigeria alongside 80 other countries and will stand a chance of winning $150,000 USD at Elite Model Look International finals in China on Wednesday 27th November 2013.
Other prizes include:
- A chance to win a modelling contract with Elite Model Management Worldwide
- An All-Expense paid trip to Paris
- $1,000 Shopping Spree
Registration is absolutely FREE!!!
To apply visit www.elitemodellooknigeria.com
Elite Model Look Nigeria 2013 is proudly sponsored by BellaNaija, Aquafina, Etisalat, Montaigne Place & black Up